All our products are proudly made right here in Australia, sunny Delacombe, just outside of Ballarat to be precise. From humble beginnings as a treat for school children who visited Ray and Jo’s Farm; anyone who tasted that first muesli slice knew Jo was onto a winner. Today, although our range may have increased, and the size of or operation too we still ensure all our products are true to our farmhouse kitchen heritage.
Why you will love our products:
- We only use premium quality ingredients
- We don't add artificial colours or flavours and do not use chemical preservatives
- We hold several accreditations/certifications including British Retail Consortium (BRC) global standard and Coeliac Australia endorsement providing you extra piece of mind
- Our products have a long shelf life – between 9-12 months from manufacture.
- We are still 100% Australian family owned and our products are 100% Australian made
- Our products are conveniently packaged for easy display and use; from individual wrapped to naked catering packs
Why your customers will love our products:
- Taste – We value taste above all else and believe that there is no point making a product that we wouldn’t sneak a piece or two ourselves.
- Price – all our products are reasonably priced and have a competitive RRP making them very affordable as an impulse purchase or add on.
- Australian Heritage – trends have shown a surge in Australian consumers wanting to buy and support Australian businesses. As an Australian Family Business Springhill Farm is an embedded and recognised member of our community with our Caring for Communities program designed to maximise how we can give back
We could bend your ear all day about our products – we love them, and we know you will too. But If you want to find out more just drop us a line or give us a call.